Your Picture Perfect Colchester, VT Kitchen & Bath
Woodstock Kitchens and Baths have what it takes to provide you with the kitchen or bath that you have always wanted for your Colchester, VT home. There is no other remodeling service in the area that will work as diligently as we will to offer you what you want. With every bathroom or kitchen design decision that you have to make, our design experts will be with you every step of the way. Nothing is impossible when you rely on us for your kitchen remodeling or bathroom remodeling needs.
- We seek to understand your design style and deliver something that suits your taste
- Our experienced contractors will make your space beautiful and functional
- We’ll walk you through our process from start to finish
- Our contractors are personable, methodical, and professional
When it is time for a makeover of your home’s kitchen or bath, there is no one better suited to handle this for you than Woodstock Kitchens and Baths. Contact us to learn more about your design options.
Colchester’s Exceptional Kitchen & Bath Experts
Located on the East shores of Lake Champlain sits the town of Colchester, a suburb of Burlington, Vermont. Colchester is one of the largest municipalities in Vermont. Like most areas in Vermont, it also offers a lot of natural beauty.
After a long day playing at the lake, what could be better than spending time at home with loved ones. Call on Woodstock Kitchens and Baths to design a space that is functional enough for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Breathing Life Back Into Your Kitchen and Bath
You may not know just how easy it is to breath life back into your home’s kitchen and bath. Our talented team of designers and contractors are able to add touches that will have your kitchen or bath looking new and refreshed no time. If it is an entirely new remodeling job that you want, we are also happy to provide it to you.
We work with homeowner’s who have both large and modest budgets. Regardless of your allotted budget, we will strive to create a lovely space that you can be proud of and that is affordable.
Things in Colchester, VT We Do Most Often
Since Colchester has many wetlands, there is a lot to do in and around the water. If you have not made your way down to the lake lately, leave your kitchen or bath remodel in the hands of our experts. Here are some of the things you might be missing:
- Enjoying a relaxing boat ride from Lake Champlain to Port Kent
- Visiting ECHO, a nature museum located at the Burlington, Vermont waterfront
- Traveling to downtown Burlington to the Flynn Center for Performing Arts for a night out
- Taking the family to Niquette Bay State Park for a day of picnicking, swimming, fishing, and hiking
If you can’t remember the last time you have gone out to the lake, then it’s about time that you do. Contact Woodstock Kitchens & Baths and let us take care of your remodeling needs from start to finish.
Call our helpful associates for a free consultation today 802-878-5333.